So now we're closing in on the end of 2019 and it's been a very pretty busy year.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Published Prismatic Maze on PC and Mac
- Published 13 regular/major updates
- Sold (almost) enough on Steam to get a minimum-payout check
- Content Updates
- Added tile color variations with cloud fractals
- Added score-keeping with completed maps, steps taken and time spent
- Advance time during PLAY
- Added monsters, player death and recovery
- Added darkness and lights
- Added consumable items and active effects
- Added coins and item merchant
- Added butterfly easter egg for Stella :D
- Added in-game update notes
- Added Christmas easter egg & landmarks
- Back-End Improvements
- Stability and performance bug fixes
- Redesigned menus to support a range of resolutions
- Added Telemetry
- Redesigned for Localization and added support for Bulgarian, Latvian & German localization
- Build Cloud Build Pipeline
- Web Presence Improvements
We learned a lot, we made a lot of progress, we put out a product and made a bunch of updates and improvements, we sold our art & we had a lot of fun!
We also have a lot of room for improvement in a ton of areas - something to work on in 2020 :)
Thank you all for your kindness and support.
Wishing you all the best.